Frontend developer (Billing) remote
з/п не указана
Мы развиваем UCaaS-платформу, которая делает бизнес‑коммуникации миллионов людей проще и приятнее
We are creating a cloud telecommunication service that processes more than hundred million of calls per week and provides simultaneous access to telephony services for thousands of our customers.
Our team is one of the teams which develop the billing system. This system in turn has a microservice architecture. Our team is responsible for a microservice which is administrative web interface of the entire billing system. It allows to perform the required operations related with billing of customers, work with the catalog of system products, and much more.
- Development a new functionality and redesign of the existing billing system for the administrative web interface.
- Use ReactJS, Bootstrap, ESNext, Webpack and other tools to build a modern SPA.
- Development and design of a new backend for the administrative web interface of the billing system using NodeJS (Nest Framework).
- Work in a team of professionals, always ready to share their experience and knowledge.
- Experience in development of interactive web applications more than 2 years.
- Knowledge of configuration and assembly tools for Web projects npm, webpack, babel, eslint, etc.
- Understanding of Flux-architecture and knowledge of its specific implementations (Redux).
- Understanding of the principles of adaptive design using bootstrap.
- Design patterns understanding.
- Experience with version control systems Git / Mercurial.
- Ability to work with project documentation in English (Intermediate level).
- Good teamwork skills.
- Knowledge of lodash library.
- Development experience and understanding of RESTful services.
- Experience with NodeJS.
- Experience with Java.
- Experience with SQL / NoSQL databases.
- Experience with Docker, k8s.
- Well coordinated professional team.
- Cutting edge technologies, interesting and challenging tasks, dynamic project, great opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth.
- Corporate training programs, English language courses.
- Business trips and further work in foreign branch offices (including H1-B U.S., Philippines, China).
- Job placement and payment of salary take place according to the labor code.
- Sick leaves 100% paid.
- 28 day vacation 100% paid in accordance with the current salary.
- Office in 15-minute walk from the subway.
- Nonresident applicants are granted Relocation Bonus and help in finding accommodation in St. Petersburg.
- Remote work is possible.
Уют и комфорт: эргономичные рабочие места, оборудованные кухни, чай, кофе, фрукты, прохладительные напитки и сладости
Забота о здоровье: ДМС со стоматологией, офисный врач, спортзал в офисе, участие в спортивных турнирах, велопарковка и душ
Атмосфера: ежемесячные вечеринки, уютный офис, необыкновенные корпоративы и новые друзья